ENR Ranks Top Firms; CH2M Hill Is No. 1
The Engineering News-Record (ENR), published by McGraw-Hill Construction, recently listed the 2009 Top 200 Environmental Firms. CH2M Hill Ltd. leads the list for the third year in a row.
The top 10 firms are:
1. CH2M Hill Ltd. (Englewood, Colo.)
2. Veolia Environnement North America (Chicago, Ill.)
3. URS Corp. (San Francisco, Calif.)4. Bechtel (San Francisco, Calif.)
5. Tetra Tech Inc. (Pasadena, Calif.)
6. Fluor Corp. (Irving, Texas)
7. EnergySolutions LLC (Salt Lake City, Utah)
8. AECOM Technology Corp. (Los Angeles, Calif.)
9. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Pasadena, Calif.)
10. MWH Global Inc. (Broomfield, Colo.)
The magazine's Top 200 Environmental Firms survey provides an annual look at a market that, this year, exceeded $52 billion in global revenue from environmental services reported in 2008, a record amount. List rankings are based on revenue firms report for work in market sectors that include hazardous and nuclear waste cleanup, water supply and wastewater treatment design and construction, air pollution control and environmental management and permitting.
The information is free to magazine subscribers. Non-subscribers wanting to see the report will need to pay a fee. For more information, visit http://enr.ecnext.com/coms2/summary_0271-55827_ITM.