Buena Vista Suites
Keeping up with environmental laws and regulations can be confusing and cumbersome. The Environmental Awareness Bootcamp will not only give you an introduction and thorough breakdown of current EPA Air, Water and Waste regulations but also provide you with the latest regulatory updates of each.
This course is designed for those new to the environmental industry or certain programs and for those veterans that need a good refresher and update. The Environmental Bootcamp covers in detail numerous federal and state, environmental, air, water and waste regulations that may impact your facility. From day one, we will take you through each of these regulations in detail, setting a framework for the rest of the seminar. Day 3 and 4, we will take you on the ground and teach you how these regulations apply to your organization and how to keep in compliance. Throughout each day we will teach proven and practical compliance strategies that you can bring back to your facility or organization. In addition, this seminar is a wonderful chance to meet and converse with other environmental professionals in your industry. Bring the family and make a vacation out of it!
• Environmental Regulatory Overview
• New Source Review (NSR) Program
• New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
• State Implementation Plan (SIP) Standards and Limitations
• National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs))
• Title V Permitting Program
• The Clean Water Act (CWA)
• Water Quality Permitting
• Storm Water Planning & NPDES Permitting
• SPCC Compliance and Planning
• The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
• RCRA Identification of Hazardous Waste/Exclusions and Delisting of Wastes
• RCRA Day-to-Day Operations
• The Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA)
• Environmental Reporting (Tier I, Tier II and TRI Reporting)
• Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA): Managing PCBs, Asbestos and Lead
• Environmental Audits and Inspections
• Underground Storage Tank (UST) Compliance
• Hazardous Materials Transportation (HMT) Compliance
This free educational webinar will provide a detailed process for climate-driven “pre-response” in a variety of key areas including: Supply Chain Disruptions, Employee Safety and Productivity, Regulatory and Compliance Risks …and many more areas.