Fabian Cousteau to Speak at Water Innovations Summit
The inaugural Water Innovations Summit will be held Sept. 9-10 at The McCormick Place in Chicago. The event is being coordinated by the Water Innovations Alliance.
The Water Innovations Alliance is a recently launched industry association focused on developing new funding, reducing regulatory barriers, increasing collaboration, and raising awareness for cutting-edge water technologies and the problems they solve. Its
membership includes Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, economic development
organizations, universities, nongovernmental organizations, and investment firms.
The Alliance is located in Washington, D.C. and is a 501(c)(6) trade organization.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fabian Cousteau, famed explorer and water activist;
- Peter Williams, IBM, chief technology officer, Big Green;
- Finn Nielsen, Veolia, NA;
- Sally Guiterez, director, EPA Water Center;
- David Henderson, XPV Capital;
- Ray Johnson, Ph.D., chief technology officer, Lockheed Martin; and
- Matthew Nordan, president, Lux Research.
Panel discussion topics on Thursday include desalination, water reuse, water IT, water rights, drinking water, wastewater, infrastructure, and regulations.
For more information, visit http://www.waterinnovations.org/event.php