East-West Technology Seminar Set for Minsk
The AQUA Science and Production Center (AQUA SPC) will host Water Technology 2009 East-West in Minsk, Belarus on Sept. 15-17.
The AQUA Science and Production Center is a unitary enterprise created as a subsidiary of the AQUA-BEL Republican Science and Production Association.
The seminar will focus on the East-West exchange of technology expertise and information on current and developing water technologies. Topic areas will include:
- Electrical power and energy conservation technologies,
- Drinking water and sewage disinfection technologies,
- Technologies for treatment of sewage containing nitrogen and phosphorus compounds,
- Systems for obtaining biogas from waste with subsequent use in cogeneration plants,
- Treatment and use of sediments, and
- Water supply and removal system equipment.
AQUA SPC is actively seeking speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors for the seminar. Contacts and full event information can be found at http://www.aqua-spc.org. The location of the seminar is currently being identified and will be announced on the Web site in the near future.