LIMS Seminar Set for Orlando
On May 27, Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) and Microsoft invite attendees to a free educational seminar on the growing importance of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
This lunch event will explore challenges in the modern laboratory and demonstrate how organizations are automating operations to increase productivity and data quality while reducing operational costs. This seminar is ideal for laboratory operations or QA/QC managers in the following industries: Environmental (air/water/soil), Agriculture, Manufacturing (material/product testing), Food & Beverage, Life Sciences, and Government (public health).
Attendees will learn:
- The considerations in the selection of a LIMS to streamline laboratory operations, improve data quality, eliminate mundane tasks, and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Updates on the latest advances in mobile technology that allows field personnel to capture sample data and easily synchronize with the LIMS.
- An understanding of the growing importance of integration with enterprise systems (Financial/Accounting, ERP).
- Examples of how organizations are using their LIMS to automate processes and improve product quality, turnaround times, and regulatory compliance metrics.
- How laboratory automation solutions can help an organization thrive in a competitive market.
ATL also will introduce its next generation LIMS, which is targeted for release later this year. This product builds upon 15 years of laboratory informatics expertise and will offer advances like New Task Wizards—tools that walk a user through common tasks like adding a new user or customer.
To register, click here.