Environmental Protection New Product of the Year Award Form is Live
Submit your products now to Environmental Protection’s 11th New Product of the Year competition. Deadline is April 3, 2020.
Every year, Environmental Protection (EP) recognizes the best new products of the year—and this year could be your chance for recognition! The program honors the outstanding achievements of industry manufacturers whose products are considered particularly noteworthy for making environmental professions’ work easier, more efficient, and more productive.
The categories for this year’s awards are the following:
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality and Climate
- Environmental Management
- Green Technology
- Health and Safety/Cleanup
- New Technology – Consumer
- New Technology – Industry
- Soil and Groundwater
Every entry will receive the following publicity perks and recognitions:
- recognition on EPonline.com
- mention in an article on OHSonline.com
- attractive trophy commemorating win
- use of the Environmental Protection 2020 New Product of the Year logo when promoting the winning product
- recognition in Environmental Protection marketing and promotions
- editorial coverage on EPonline.com
There are a few guidelines to be aware of, too:
- the product must be knew to the market within the past 12 months and not a winner of a 2019 Environmental Protection New Product of the Year award unless in a new category
- A company may submit more than one product, and the same product may be entered in more than one category. A product entered in multiple categories will be charged at the First Product rate for the first category entry and Additional Product rates for additional category entries.
- All entry form questions must be completed
- All entries must be received by April 3, 2020 to be considered
A panel of judges from the environmental industry and the editorial staff of Environmental Protection will review the submitted materials to determine the winners.
The product form can be found at https://eponline.com/pages/new-product-of-the-year.aspx, along with more information on the contest and other deadlines.