Hyatt Place San Antonio Riverwalk
This 2.5 day course will take you through the Clean Air Act regulatory program from A-Z; providing a comprehensive overview of each regulation, permit, plan, etc. to give you a better understanding of how to keep your facility in compliance. This course is designed for new and veteran air professionals and practitioners. Join us for this important seminar and come and network with environmental professionals from around the U.S. Bring your family and make a vacation out of it.
• The Birth and Fundamental Concepts of the Clean Air Act
• Title I NAAQS and State Implementation Plans (SIPs)
• New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
• Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
• Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards
• Stratospheric Ozone Depleting Substances
• Accidental Release Program Requirements
• Greenhouse Gas Monitoring and Reporting
• The Title V Program and Operating Permits
• Compliance Assurance/Certification and the Credible Evidence Rule
• Acid Rain And Mobile Source Regulation
• Enforcement, Liability and Citizen Suits
• Permitting and Compliance Strategies
This free webinar will inform attendees on the most significant updates and modifications in the new standard, known as E1527-21 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process.