Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Airport
Upon seminar completion, one will be able to:
• Understand auditing terminology;
• Understand the differences in the processes for internal, supplier and third party auditing;
• Understand the factors to be considered in establishing an integrated auditing system;
• Design and document an integrated auditing system;
• Develop an overall auditing plan for a given time period;
• Develop an individual audit plan recognizing the "compliance-based" or "effectiveness-based" audit objective, the "risk-based" or "non-risk based" audit scope and the "system-based" / "program-based", "performance-based" and/or "results-based" data collection techniques;
• Lead the performance of any individual audit, step-by-step, in detail, from the entrance meeting/pre-data collection meeting to the issuance of the audit report and entry of the findings and opportunities for improvement into the problem reporting and corrective action tracking system;
• Assess the effectiveness of the integrated auditing system.
This free webinar will inform attendees on the most significant updates and modifications in the new standard, known as E1527-21 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process.