Fogelman Executive Conference Center
Learning Objectives – Upon completion of this seminar, one will be able to:
• Understand and use audit terminology;
• Understand the differences among internal, supplier and third party auditing systems;
• Understand how to integrate the auditing process for all management systems other than financial;
• Use a “compliance-based” or “effectiveness-based” audit objective;
• Use a “risk-based” or non-risk based audit scope;
• Use "system-based”/ “program-based”, “performance-based” and “results-based” data collection;
• Plan, perform and lead internal and supplier audits;
• Design, develop and implement internal and supplier audit systems;
• Manage or assess such systems.
1.5 Continuing Education Units.
This free webinar will inform attendees on the most significant updates and modifications in the new standard, known as E1527-21 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process.