Why Should You Attend:
It is important to understand how to identify what wastes are hazardous at the work place. Mis-characterization of non-hazardous wastes can be costly to a company. Mistaking hazardous wastes as non-hazardous can cost the company even more money in the form of severe penalties. This webinar will cover in detail the procedures for identifying hazardous wastes at the work place.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- How to identify RCRA solid wastes?
- How to identify EPA listed and characteristic wastes?
- How to recognize ignitability, corrosivity, reactivity and toxicity in wastes?
- EPA's “contained-in” policy.
- EPA's “mixture rules”.
- EPA's various RCRA exemptions.
- How to manage shop rags and wipes.