Hartford Windsor Marriott Airport
[This nationally-recognized workshop is considered "the standard" in RCRA compliance training and certification. Always effective and reliable, it provides comprehensive training and updates on the U.S. EPA hazardous waste regulations (40 CFR 260-279) and meets the EPA's annual training and re-training mandates.
What You'll Learn:
• Regulatory structure, key terms and definitions.
• Waste identification: what is a RCRA hazardous waste.
• The latest recycling rules, exclusions, and reliefs.
• How to properly accumulate and store hazardous waste on site.
• Simple, step-by-step process for meeting land disposal restrictions.
• Emergency preparedness, contingency plans, and security rules.
• The EPA and DOT rules for completing the hazardous waste manifest.
• Hazardous waste recordkeeping, reporting, and the training standard.
• Regulatory changes: new and pending rules and agency interpretations.