WaterSmart Innovations Issues Call for Abstracts
Experts in the field of water efficiency are invited to submit abstracts for the third WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition, slated for Oct. 6-8, 2010, in Las Vegas.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is Jan. 29, 2010. Professionals, scientists, government employees, organizations, public and private institutions, policy makers, students and all others working in an industry related to water efficiency are invited to submit an abstract for an oral presentation, panel discussion or workshop.
Organizers will consider all topics related to innovations in water conservation; potential topics include:
- Conservation and Incentive Program Management
- Drought Management Planning
- Alternate Sources
- Rainwater/Greywater/Stormwater Harvesting
- Sustainable Construction and Development
- High Efficiency Fixtures and Appliances
- Policy Development/Public Outreach
- Landscapes and Outdoor Water Use
- Marketing Conservation Programs
- Education (youth, adult)
- Water Loss Management
Candidates chosen as presenters will be notified by e-mail and postal mail no later than March 14, 2010. A complete list of topics and submittal guidelines is available at www.WaterSmartInnovations.com.
The WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition is presented by the Southern Nevada Water Authority in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense Program, the American Water Works Association and other forward-thinking organizations.