May 29 Is Deadline for Energy Efficiency Abstracts
The 5th National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource will bring together industry leaders to discuss the latest developments in the use of energy efficiency as a key resource for meeting customer and utility system needs and for addressing other critical economic and environmental objectives.
ACEEE is modifying the process for this conference to include accepting proposals for presentations that fit within seven topic areas:
- Meeting aggressive resource goals for energy efficiency
- Regulatory mechanisms to encourage utility energy efficiency programs
- Measuring the energy efficiency resource
- Integrated resource planning and system operation
- Energy efficiency and system reliability
- Energy efficiency and the environment
- Federal initiatives in utility sector energy efficiency
Interested parties should submit presentation abstracts of up to 250 words by May 29. To learn more, go here.