Dow Water & Process Solutions Introduces ROSA 7.0
Dow Water & Process Solutions, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company involved in water purification, seawater desalination, contamination removal, and water reuse solutions, will showcase its expertise during the 2009 EDS Conference and Exhibition in Baden-Baden, Germany, May 17-20.
As part of the event, the company will launch the newest version of its Reverse Osmosis System Analysis (ROSA) software program. The product includes the following new features:
- permeate split-stream calculations that can model more economical partial two-pass designs than formerly possibly with conventional blending;
- internally-staged design configurations, allowing for two or more element types within the same pressure vessel to balance vessel hydraulics and maximize system production;
- advanced, industry-leading modeling of seasonal temperature ranges on long-term membrane performance;
- user-defined pre-stage pressure drop; and
- improved element value analysis.
Industry experts from the company will share best practices in applying innovative, technology-based solutions in various applications using ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis technology during the conference.