California Parks Seek Environmental Services

The California Department of Parks and Recreation is requesting statements of qualifications for environmental professional services for the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division by April 21.

This request is available to the public at the California State Contracts Register (CSCR) Website at

Materials should be submitted to Department of Parks and Recreation, Contracts Section, Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division, 1725 23rd St., Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95816.

Any questions pertaining to the request may be faxed to 916.324.1610 or e-mailed to

comments powered by Disqus